Friday, August 23, 2013

News from the Advanced Photonix (API) annual meeting- Proxy vote 4 failed - 6 failed but read on


Just got off the phone with Chuck (Charles) Knowles who attended the API annual meeting. I am happy to report that the compensation package for the Board of Directors failed!! 
Sad to report that issue 6 also failed even though 11.9 million votes were cast in favor, and only 3.4 million against. 
It's my understanding this vote required a super-majority, under the company bylaws. BOOO! I understand there may be grounds to challenge this determination.

I also understand that this blog was mentioned in the discussions regarding THz! 

More later. 

2 comments:

jbferre said...

Huge shout out to Randy and Charles and all others who put in such a great effort. You would think EVERYONE would just want to make money, but I guess the Board sees it differently. Thanks Randy for posting this and let the fight continue!

Sad Investor said...

I just saw on IV that there is no proof of HSOR layoffs. I am not a member so I cannot respond on IV. but wanted to let you know that there were in fact 7 people let go a few weeks ago. 6 were HSOR development (some engineers) and one was HSOR inside sales. Two engineers were fairly high up on the food chain and in fact one was at the stockholder meeting today and stood and asked a question. Pastor did not mention this when talking about changes in personnel and changes in HSOR products but one has to wonder if HSOR will go away altogether??