June 8 - 10, 2015 in Dresden, Germany
Local Organizing Committee
- Dmitry Basov (UCSD, USA): Nano-photonic phenomena in van der Waals heterostructures
- Rupert Huber (Univ. Regensburg, Germany): Subcycle terahertz strong- and near-field interaction
- Daniel Mittleman (Rice Univ., Houston, USA): Spectroscopic characterization of a resonant cavity in a terahertz waveguide
- Heiko Richter (DLR Berlin, Germany): QCL as 4.7 THz local oscillator for SOFIA
- Giacomo Scalari (ETH Zürich, Switzerland): Octave-spanning THz semiconductor laser for comb applications
- Denis Seletskiy (Univ. Konstanz, Germany): Birth of sub-cycle quantum optics
- Dmitry Turchinovich (MPI-P, Mainz, Germany): Terahertz dynamics in graphene
- Miriam S. Vitiello (CNR & SNS, Pisa, Italy): Terahertz photodetectors based on two-dimensional nanomaterials
- Benoit Deveaud (EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland): Feshbach resonance with exciton-polaritons
- Markus Oberthaler (Univ. Heidelberg, Germany): What CPM-lasers have to do with entanglement in Bose-Einstein condensates ?
- Rudolf Bratschitsch (Univ. Münster, Germany): Atomically thin transition metal dichalcogenides light up
The preliminary program can be found here.
The conference will take place at the Dreikönigskirche Dresden in the heart of Dresden.
Abstract Submission closed (deadline was 31 March 2015)
Registration: please continue here
Before 15 April 2015
After 15 April 2015
Regular member DTZ
Student member DTZ