Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Looking for original content about your THz company or laboratory

I have noticed a shift in demographics lately with more and more French and Chinese visitors to this site:
I am hopeful, one of my French teraherz friends will write a short piece about the state of THz in France.
I don't have any Chinese contacts, yet, but if you read the blog, and would like to write a short blog piece about the state of THz development in China please send it to me. I do have some exciting original content, promised to me, from some of the amazing scientific minds involved directly or indirectly with THz development. I will post it as they have time to write it.Please feel free to contact me, if you would like to share your thoughts. knudson.randy@gmail.com
 
Pageviews by Countries this week
United States 753
France
292
China
181
United Kingdom
55
Germany
48
Ireland
40
India
39
South Korea
19
Japan
15
Switzerland

No comments: