Call for Papers
About this eventThis colloquium provides researchers the opportunity to present their latest research activities in the areas of millimetre-wave and terahertz engineering and technology. This event would be of interest to people who may have an interest or are working within the following areas: applications in science, engineering and technology that exploit the microwave, millimetre-wave, terahertz and optical regions of the electromagnetic spectrum. key technologies are electronics and photonics.
ProgrammeKeynote speakers include:
- Dr Yaochun Shen, Electrical Engineering and Electronics, University of Liverpool
- Dr Byron Alderman, CEO, TeraTech
- Prof Norbert Klein, Faculty of Engineering, Imperial College London
- Dr Stepan Lucyszyn, Faculty of Engineering, Imperial College London
- Exploiting terahertz frequencies – why 450 GHz?
- Submillimetre wave 3D imaging radar for security applications
- Upgrade of a W-band gyro-TWA for cloud radar applications
- Compressed sensing for rapid THz imaging
- The Ripple Extraction Technique in Waveguide at Microwave, Millimetre- and Submillimetre-Wave Frequencies